Sunday 29 December 2013

New year, new concept

You may or may not have noticed that I have been slacking when it comes to my posts as of late.  This is partly due to the holidays, but is also due to the fact that I'm starting to find this "recipe of the week" format a little boring and have been trying to think of a new way to go about writing this blog for 2014.

That's right, I'm going to continue writing into 2014.

I'm not sure yet what the new concept will be, but I can tell you that I will no longer  be posting on a guaranteed weekly basis.  I hope to post at least every two weeks, and I feel like I'm going to focus more on making weeknight cooking seem a little less daunting to those who do not already cook on a regular basis (and less on recipes that I find simply delicious).

For now, ring in the new year with some of my favourite recipes from the last 365 days...

Chicken pot pie

Slow cooker marinara sauce

Creamy corn risotto

Pasta with beets

And...the recipe that has made it back onto my weekly menu more times than any other....

Gooey...creamy...delicious...macaroni and cheese.

Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment